55zero designed, architected and developed Microsoft enterprise application called - AppCatalog. This is a primarily tool for Microsoft Sales teams (Sellers) who can locate ISV (independent software vendors) applications that will delight their customers, and the related material that will support their ISV co-marketing and co-selling activities.
The AppCatalog is organized primarily by Application, and the information for each app comes from several places:
- AppCatalog pulls basic data from Microsoft’s DX CRM system – the tool that Microsoft Partner Business Evangelists (PBEs) use to manage their relationship with their ISV partners.
- Through a content management system, PBEs provide additional content and filters that helps the sellers find the best apps for their customer and the Go-To-Market (GTM) materials that will support co-sell and co-marketing activities.
- PBEs can invite ISVs to view their apps and to edit or augment that information and materials
- PBEs can generate co-marketing and co-sell offers for ISV apps. The offers are shown in AppCatalog and the ISV will be notified when they arrive
- Sellers can send leads to the IVs. The leads are stored in AppCatalog and the ISV and PBE are notified by email and managed in the AppCatalog.
The AppCatalog is hosted on Azure.